Addison was "technically" six days over due, but to Rick and I, she was three weeks over due! I was induced on the 16th to help things along. She was born at 9:58p.m. on April 16 (Mcayden was born at the exact same time!). She weighed 8lbs 14oz. and was 20 1/2 in. long. (We were surprised she was so big, considering Mcayden weighted 7lbs 2oz.) She has blue eyes and HAIR! What a beautiful little girl! I am happy to have her on the OUTSIDE!
I went "natural" and am recovering well. I'm really thankful there were no complications and I was able to do it without medication. We had a wonderful midwife and labor & delivery nurse. Rick was awesome throughout the labor and helped every step of the way. We are so happy she's here!
Mcayden was so cute about meeting his little sister. He pointed out her eyes, ears, etc. Addison "gave him" a present and he was so excited about it (a Thomas the Tank Engine DVD and Chinese dragon train car). When he and Rick left, he said, "Bye Baby, Bye Mommy", it was so sweet.
Our family--a beautiful new addition!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Introducing Addison Debbie Schofield
Standing outside our recovery room. We are so thankful Addison is finally here and is healthy! Overlake Hospital was really good to us.We were discharged on the 18th and headed home...
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So happy for you! She is absolutely adorable. Have fun and enjoy every moment. When things calm down I am going to come and visit. Love ya, Val
Post a Comment