Friday, December 7, 2007

Ultrasound #2...It's a GIRL!!














We had our second ultrasound today and were able to find out the baby's sex. We're having a girl!
The tech said it "looked" like a girl and Rick asked her how sure she was. He asked her if she would go out shopping for pink things and she said if it was her baby, she would. So, it looks like we're really having a girl! She looks healthy and is growing well.

2 comments:

CLUFF FAMILY said...

CONGRATS THAT IS SO EXCITING. HOPE YOU ARE FEELINMG WELL. WHEN ARE YOU DUE AGAIN? GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!
DEANNA

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Hi, Deanna! Thanks for the "comment". Sorry, I'm just figuring out this blog stuff, so I didn't even know I had a message from you!
We are due April 10. We're pretty excited. It's a girl--which will be fun. Mcayden is going to be an awesome brother!
We hope you're doing well! I'm going to add your blog to our blog list. You have such a cute family!
Take care,
Janice