Did you know the card board box is in the National Toy Hall of Fame? It's true. It joined the Hula Hoop and GI Joe in the Toy Hall of Fame, back in 2005.
There should be a parent's book out there called, "101 Ways to Entertain Your Kids Using a Cardboard Box". It would make bank. I'm pretty sure I'd buy it.
A while ago I got a photo album from Snapfish in a flat, cardboard box. I had just taken it out to the recycle bin when Mcayden asked where his computer was. After much questioning, we figured out he was referring to the cardboard box I had just taken outside. I retrieved the "computer" for Mcayden and he was thrilled. I drew some buttons on it and Mcayden and I colored it and added stickers. To all of us who have ever said, "I never knew how fun a cardboard box could be", well, here's another reason.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Cardboard Box
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment