Today Mcayden came running around from the back of the truck holding a rock. Here is his conversation with Rick...
M: Daddy, look at my rock!
R: Oh. Does your rock have a name?
M: It's Cassie.
R: Oh! (sounding very interested) What does she do?
M: She makes toys.
R: Can she make me a toy?
M: No. She doesn't have any arms or legs.
R: Okay. So, what does she do?
M: She smiles.
Later on he told me she makes chocolate toys, but he doesn't eat them because they're yucky.

3 comments:
What a precious imagination!!! I just love that boy!!
We're praying you don't get any more snow this year. :)
HUGS
Okay... I LOVE this story! Aren't you loving the imaginative things that our kids are starting to do? Conner the other day was pretending that our vacuum was Eva on WALL-e! Let's play soon!
How creative! I love lil imaginations at work!
Post a Comment