Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween--All Month Long

Do you remember when Halloween was just one night in October? If you do, you're probably old, like me. We would go trick-or-treating once on October 31 and that was it--minus the costume parade in elementary school and the Halloween dance in Jr. High.


Well, apparently that is the Halloween of the past. Now, Halloween is celebrated all month long with parties, carnivals, pre-trick-or-treating events...you name it. I like Halloween and think it's a lot of fun to dress up and eat lots of candy, but we had to turn down some invites just to keep our sanity this year. Spooky!
It sure was a fun-filled month!
Rick and Mcayden were "Greasers" and Addison and I were "50's Girls". My mom always made our costumes, so this year I gave it a go and I made Addison's poodle skirt! It turned out really cute and she loved wearing it (that was fun for me).
Happy Halloween!

0 comments: