Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rudolph


Don't call him Mcayden. He's Rudolph. His nose glows (mmmmmmm) too.
It was the perfect day at preschool for Mcayden. They talked about reindeer and what they eat. For the last week or so, Mcayden has decided he is Rudolph and everytime he sees a picture of Rudolph he says, "Look it's a picture of me" or "I saw a picture of myself".
Today he said, "When I grow up, I can play reindeer games." and "When I grow up, I will pull Santa's sleigh". He loves the animated movie, the old one with the puppets/clay animation. He makes the "glowing sound" just like in the movie and will leap around yelling, "I'm cute! I'm cute!"
It has definately made this Christmas season full of laughs and smiles. Our little boy. I mean, Rudolph.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

this is the best picture EVER! How did that banana bread turn out?