Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog Slacker

I know, I know. I am a blog slacker.
So, since my last post...

  • We got a new washer a dryer. Big, wonderful ones.
  • Our baby girl turned two and her daddy, 32.
  • Auntie Debbie came to visit our family and spoil the munchkins.
  • We went camping over the 4th of July and I got pretty good at the card game "speed".
  • My Scentsy business has continued to grow, I attended national convention, and drooled over all the new products.
  • Rick went on a solo road trip to Ut., riding a Harley. Loved it.
  • Grammy B and Auntie Cindy came for a visit, spoiled the kids, helped a ton and headed home.
  • We hired a new nanny and sadly let our other one go.
  • Rick's business is growing and we're so thankful.
  • Mcayden has become an avid worm and bug "hunter".
  • Addison is our little sweetie and loves snuggling and reading books.
  • Rick found Rouga (our turtle) a new home and got fish.
  • I have started working four tens so I can have more time with my kids.
  • We layed on the hammock and had a conversation with a squirrel for 10 minutes yesterday.
  • Rick started a new job and hired someone to run the lawn care biz.
  • I've redecorated Addison's room and am in the process of doing Mcayden's room.
  • I've been fighting the flu.
  • The kids have been enjoying their new nanny, playing with playdough and going to the park.
  • I've slacked on my blogging.

Pics to follow...

0 comments: