Monday, September 17, 2007

Harley Men


Rick has wanted to ride to Utah on a Harley for a while, so he decided he better while he had the chance (before baby #2 comes)! He rode down for a week and surprised everyone! He wanted to keep it a secret and just showed up at the Barnes' Family Reunion in Bear Lake. He was having so much fun surprising everyone. He decided to surprise his sister, Becky, who lives in Vernal, and rode down there with his best friend, Mike, for a day. My mom said when she heard the motorcycle pull up it made her think of when Rick and I were dating and she tought, "Who do I know that rides a motorcycle?"--then she saw is was Rick! Something about feeling like a rock star, huh, Rick? He got a kick out of suprising everyone.
Back here in WA, Mcayden and I went about our normal routine--work and play. We were happy when Rick got home (he surprised us--arriving a day early!).

0 comments: