Rick will be starting a new job on Monday, Mcayden will be going to a new babysitter (his former babysitter) and we are looking for a new (larger)house! Lots of "new" happening in our lives. It has been stressful and we had to make a conscious effort to tackle one thing at a time and trust it will all work out. We're pretty excited about Rick's job. It will be the first time (I think EVER) that Rick will work M-F and have weekends off. It's just crazy! We are excited to have the weekends together as a family.
Rick will be the IT Manager for a company called Design Imports and then after a couple of months will move into the role of Operations/IT Manager. He will be busy, but he's really looking forward to doing something different. He has always worked with motorcycles or retail of some sort--so this is a whole new world. He'll have a lot of opportunities for career growth with this company--something he's really happy about.
Our current babysitter has decided to take another job, working for a family with three children--with a two year committment, so we had to find a new babysitter and quick! Luckily (blessing!) our former babysitter will be able to pick up and start watching him again for us!
About the house--well, with having a new little one, we need a bigger place. We are on the hunt, but nothing has been decided yet. We'll see how Rick's commute goes before we commit to moving further south. I want to stay here in the Eastside SO BAD. I hope his commute is good, so we can stay in this area. :)
I am still telecommuting (thankfully), but my job could be dissolved--along with 90% of the department I service. Right now we're just waiting to hear what's going to happen. We are praying I can stay on until the baby is born--having benefits is just SO NICE. :) Ya know?
Monday, October 1, 2007
New-New-New
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment