Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hearing the Baby's Heartbeat

Yesterday we had our second "baby appointment" and got to hear the baby's heartbeat again. It is so amazing to think there is a little person in there! Somedays I wonder if I REALLY just have a bad case of the flu...but after hearing the heartbeat it makes me remember why having "the flu" for nine months is worth it (although it doesn't really make it easier).
We set up our appointment for the Ultrasound! Yes, we're going to find out what we're having. We should find out on Novemember 6. I think it's a girl and Rick won't commit to saying what he thinks it may be. Either way, we will be so happy! We are just thankful to be pregnant and to have another child in our family.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I hope you let us know what it is. - Chris H.

Deb's World said...

I was so set on Mcayden being a girl last time that I know better than to guess. :) I'm just excited to be the favorite auntie times two. :)