For Rick's 31'st birthday, we invited friends over for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun! The BBQ was delicious, the company was awesome --we all really enjoyed ourselves. Some of our friends stayed late and we sat by the fire, under the stars and talked. It was a great day and a very happy b-day for Rick!
With all those candles--I'm lucky I still have my eyebrows! Really.
Yummy cake. We got it from Safeway (Rick loves their cake). It wasn't at all what it should have looked like, but it worked! They had made another cake, part of it fell and then they didn't have the Harley toy to put on top (as I had ordered). So, they picked up some cars at Walgreens and decorated a "Cars" cake. It tasted yummy--the most important thing!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Rick's Birthday--31 and Havin' Fun!
A wonderful husband, daddy, friend, brother and son!
We love you!
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Happy Birthday Rick :) Wish we could have been there :)
Post a Comment