My friend Angie called me one day and asked if I'd like to come over and do something "crafty". We decided to make some fun, wild animal/horses for our kids. We were up until 1a.m. making the cute things--we had such a blast. (The above pic is of them unfinished--they are now secured on the bottoms/finished.)
The next day, I told all the kiddos (my kids plus two of their friends I was watching.) I had a surprise for them and they waited outside for a couple of minutes while I stuffed the horses heads. I called them in and told them there were some wild animals in the family room and to come see!
They squeeled with delight and their eyes got big when they saw them. They picked up the horses and immediately began riding them around. We proceeded outside where they raced up and down the sidewalk calling "Giddy up" and "Yeehaw!"
Cooper, leading the pack of wild horses... Addison wasn't really sure how to ride on them, so she just drug her's along. There she goes!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Wild Animals
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I had so much fun making these horses with you! We need to have another girls night when you all get back from Utah :)
Oh my word! How adorable!! Great pictures.
JL, I am very impressed with your horses--you o your mom proud!! And such cute fabric. You could make these and sell on Etsey. Did they take a lot of time?
HUGS, mom
Post a Comment