Since Rick has been gone I haven't been sleeping much. I wake up every hour or so. Wide awake I squeeze my eyes shut and order myself back to sleep. With only partial success. I'll sleep for an hour. Maybe two. Then I'm awake again. I don't think I've counted sheep before. Actually what has helped me sleep in the past is to picture Snoopy infront of a yellow backdrop. Snoopy was always really boring to me as a child. But even that isn't working. I might have to give the sheep a try.
I've never really slept well without Rick beside me. Even when he's working late or up watching the Late Late Show, I toss and turn until I know he's there. Even though he snores like a bear with a serious sinus infection, I sleep better when he's by my side.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Counting Sheep
So, for the last two weeks it has been like I'm sleepwalking until about 10a.m. Mcayden bounces into my room chattering away a little after 7a.m. He joyfully tells me the sun is up and it's time to get out of bed. If only breakfast could make itself. At least he's a morning person.
Rick may be home this weekend. A short visit. Hopefully I'll get some restful sleep with him here and put off counting sheep a little longer.
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment