I called my mom the other day and left her a message, telling her why I'm so tired. Having young, busy, talkative kids is a big culprit.
Here is an example of how one of the many conversations with my little "almost four-year old" goes.
me: Oh no, I lost my earring!
M: You lost your earring?
me: Yes. (sigh)
M:Where is it?
me: I don't know, it fell out somewhere
M: Where?
me: I don't know
M: Is it lost?
me: Yes.
M:When it fell out it got lost?
me: Yep. It got lost.
M:Can you find it?
me: I don't think so. It must have fallen out in one of the stores we went to today.
M: It fell out in one of the stores? That's why it's lost?
me: Yep.
M: What store is it lost in?
me: I don't know. That's why it's lost.
M: It's lost in the store?....
This conversation makes me tired just typing it up! Are you feeling tired too?
Just one small example of many question/answer sessions we have each day.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Why I'm Tired
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
J.L! I know EXACTLY how you feel! I think I had that conversation yesterday, and I'm sure I'll have it again today sometime. It is nice to have such bright, inquisitive children, but like you said, It can wear you out!
LOVE IT!!! That made my day- I can totally hear the conversation. Good Luck with that!
Post a Comment