Breakfast is served...
Valentine's Day is a fun day at our house! This year our friend's kids were sleeping over the night before and asked what special thing we would be doing on Valentine's day. I hadn't even given it a first thought. But, I didn't want to disappoint them, so we whipped up a special heart-pancake breakfast. Yummy.
Later in the day, Addison and I made sugar cookies. She put on one of my aprons and we got mixin' and bakin'. As you can see, she loved it. She is quite the helper. I love that she wants to help me do things. She's especially enthusiastic about helping when it includes taste-testing!
Because we were watching our friend's kids on Valentine's Day Eve night, Rick and I officially rescheduled Valentine's Day for Monday night. Our friends watched our kids and we went on a hot date. Yeah, baby!

0 comments:
Post a Comment