Mcayden insited on wearing a tie today for the annual primary program at church. He had his first speaking part in the program this year. "I follow Jesus Christ by loving my family."
You probably saw me, the mom beaming with pride, as he recited his line from memory. Because I'm a teacher, I was sitting with the kids, a few rows behind Mcayden.
The primary program is always so much fun to watch. The little kids waving to their families, goofing off and reciting their lines. We had our own little John Moschitta, Jr. (The Micro Machines Man) recite an Article of Faith. You could hear the chuckles across the congregation.
Overall it was a very nice program of singing and kids swaying, twisting and moving to the music, dressed in their sunday best. And best of all (for me), seeing my little boy sitting up front in his white shirt and tie making hand puppets and looking back at me with a big smile.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Primary Program
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 6:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment