Renee and Val threw us a wonderful baby shower! It really made it sink in that we are having a baby--and SOON! We had such a great time--it was so fun to get together with good friends and celebrate the baby and her not-so-distant arrival! I have been blessed with incredible, loving and supportive friends. I am so thankful to have them in my life.
Val prepared all the food and really outdid herself! Everything was delicious--I had to share a picture of the fruit salad she made--it was yummy and it was the first time I had tasted "star fruit", which by the way, is really good (kind of tastes like grapes)! I orginally thought she had cut oranges out with a star cookie cutter!
Mcayden was really excited about all the decorations, food and wrapped gifts at the baby shower. I asked him to smile for a picture and he struck this pose. He and Daddy and "the boys" headed out before the shower to look at motorcycles.
I was so excited--Renee gave us this pretty (and SUPER soft) blanket from Pottery Barn Kids, embroidered with "Baby Vegas" (the baby's "project" name). It is so cute! I love it!
This baby girl is going to be so well dressed! All the clothes she was given are darling and SMALL!
I am so excited for her to be here! It was kind of an eye-opener in a way, to think we are really going to have a little person to dress in these clothes!
We all decorated a onesie for the baby--and they are SOOO cute! Everybody was so creative-- it will be so fun to dress her in the onesies and think of the person who "designed" it for her.
There is nothing Renee or Val could have done anything to make the shower any more fun or special for me and our baby girl. It was just perfect--we really appreciate our friends helping us get a little more prepared for this little baby!

1 comments:
Your blog looks really cute, J.L. You'll have so much fun with your baby girl.
Post a Comment