This year for Easter, we took Mcayden to the Woodland Park Zoo, in Seattle, for their "Bunny Bounce Egg Hunts". Mcayden got to walk around and pick up tons of plastic eggs. It was so cute watching Mcayden and the other kids picking them up and putting them in their baskets--they were so excited.
To protect the animals, there wasn't any candy in the eggs, but when we left the zoo, they gave Mcayden some yummy Easter candy. After the egg hunt, we walked around and saw the different animals. Today, Mcayden's favorite animals were the elephants, apes and bears (oh-my!).
They had different activities for the kids. Mcayden got to paint on this big wall. He thought that was pretty cool.
As we left the zoo, Mcayden spotted some monkeys and he climbed on for a ride. The reason for his expression is that I just asked him what he's eating and he's saying, "Chockie" (chocolate).

1 comments:
I have to have some of these pictures!!! Have you put them in Costco? I want the yellow boots one and some where he is getting eggs.He is absolutely the cutest kid in the world. I can't wait to see him and you all.
xooxox mom
Post a Comment