Monday, March 17, 2008

She'll Be Here Soon!


The baby's due date is quickly approaching and we're finishing up pulling things together. Last night I was organizing and cleaning out a bunch of things, and Rick was like, "The baby must be coming soon, because you are nesting!" We think she will be born at the end of March and not wait until her April 10 due date. Her room is now done and the hospital bag is packed--including gum for Rick :) LOL. So, I think we're as "ready" as we're going to get. I keep asking Rick if he's nervous about labor or having another kid and he calmly says, "No. Not really." I, on the other hand, am a little nervous about having two kids--it's going to be a big change. I've been told some things are easier with the second and other things are harder. I asked Rick if he has been working out his hands--in preparation for labor (because I will be holding onto his hand during labor). He laughed. I was serious. It's a different feeling knowing I'm going to go through labor and having a previous labor to compare it to. Will it be the same? Will it be totally different? I guess we'll know the answer to that soon.

0 comments: