J.L, so many things to say! First, your daughter is so cute! Both of your kids look so much like you! Sorry I couln't see you when I was in Seattle. I only had a few hours, and I hadn't seen Chrissy in like 1 1/2 years. Hope little Addison is letting you get some sleep! -Hollyberry
Cute Addi- I can't wait to meet you, your uncle Trevor said you are a doll and he keeps rubbing it in that he has held you and I haven't. You are doing a good job at wrapping that daddy of your around your finger.(I always knew he would be an incrediable daddy) I Love you and your family!!!
2 comments:
J.L, so many things to say! First, your daughter is so cute! Both of your kids look so much like you! Sorry I couln't see you when I was in Seattle. I only had a few hours, and I hadn't seen Chrissy in like 1 1/2 years. Hope little Addison is letting you get some sleep!
-Hollyberry
Cute Addi- I can't wait to meet you, your uncle Trevor said you are a doll and he keeps rubbing it in that he has held you and I haven't. You are doing a good job at wrapping that daddy of your around your finger.(I always knew he would be an incrediable daddy) I Love you and your family!!!
Post a Comment