Rick gave Addison a blessing this morning. It was a beautiful blessing. I am so thankful he has the priesthood is is able to bless our children.
Addison has colic and has terrible crying spells throughout the day and evening. It's normal for babies to cry, but with colic, the cry is more of a shriek/scream and she sounds like she's in pain. Nothing consuls her for long. We're trying some reflux medicine right now, but the pediatrician is pretty sure it's colic and for that, there is no "cure". We were told it magically goes away by the time a baby is three or four months old. Thankfully some days aren't that bad.
I really appreciate Rick giving Addison a blessing. It gave me comfort. I am so thankful to know that God is aware of us and our needs.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
A Father's Blessing
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yes, the Priesthood is so amazingly special....I also feel blessed to have it readily available. And I can totally relate to the colic, man or man! In our experience it took longer than 3 months, but at least I had some time frame to look forward to. Frankly, Logan is just a fussy kid. Well, when he's happy he's REALLY happy, but when he's mad/sad he's REALLY mad/sad! Here's hoping Addison is a sweet, calm little girl. Glad to hear you got so much sleep though!
Post a Comment