"Bob" is Mcayden's secruity blanket and he LOVES Bob. He sleeps with Bob, drags Bob around everywhere and plays with Bob. The other day, Bob had been with us all morning, actively participating in play (as a bridge, a bed, a picnic, and a hideout). When it was time to take a nap, he vanished. We looked EVERYWHERE inside and outside; in the sandbox, in the showers, in the laundry. He had disappeared, but had to be around here somewhere.
The next day, we were driving in the car and Mcayden said something about Bob and I told him I thought he should say a prayer and ask Heavenly Father to help us find him. He proceeded to say a prayer and ask Heavenly Father to find Bob and to help us know where to look.
When we got home, we looked again with no luck. We went to Mcayden's room and after reading a couple of books, Mcayden lay down for his nap and the thought "Look in his toy box" came to my mind. I opened up his toybox and there was Bob! I showed Mcayden and he exclaimed, "Heavenly Father found Bob!!" He was so happy. He said a prayer, " Heavenly Father, Thank You." Then as I was walking out of the room, I heard him say, "Thank you Jesus Christ."
Later in the week, he lost a puzzle piece to his new Cars puzzle. He immediately said a prayer and told me Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ would find the puzzle piece. Sure enough, later that day, the piece was found and he again thanked Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
I admire the faith he has, It has been a very sweet blessing for me as a mom.

0 comments:
Post a Comment