Monday, May 11, 2009

Rave Review!

I was so happy when Ruth, of GA, asked if I would mind if she wrote a review about Scentsy and her experience with it and with me, as her Scentsy consultant. My response to her question was of course, "YES!" Yesterday she posted her review and I wanted to share. She talks about memory and scents. Check it out here.

3 comments:

Ruth M. said...

You are very welcome! and Your kids are adorable. Dont worry--the toddler stage is just a scene setting for teenage years (hee hee hee)

No really, it will beee ooookkkayyy!

(just keep telling yourself that =)

But I have to confess, my kids 17, 17 and 20 have all been pretty good kids, even through the toddler and teen years.

ruth

Anonymous said...

My favorite stage was the teen years by far!!!

Some people are meant for every stage and some for the younger and some for the older--I am all about the older.

xoxo mom

Anonymous said...

I love my scentsy in my bathrooms and living room. My home smells yummy. I know a lot of people who need them!!!