That is exactly what we plan to do this summer! We just bought this great play set for the kids and they were both so excited about it. I told Mcayden we had a surprise for him and Addison and when he saw it, he pointed (with his mouth wide open) and looked at me, like "that?!"
Later today, a couple of Mcayden's friends came over and when his friend, Caleb, first saw it, he yelled, "You have a park!"
It sure is going to beat packing the kids up to go to one of the nearby parks when the temp is up! We'll just have a park/pool party in our back yard.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Play, Play, Play...
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun! We are totally jealous! How did the Parenting with Love and Logic conference go?
Wow! What a great play area. I am so glad you were able to get this at such a good deal.
I want to see you giraff wadding pool too.
Hugs, Mom
How fun! I am so jealous. So are my kids. You will hae so much fun.
By the way---You are an AWESOME mom!!! I had a good laugh when I read "I was a perfect mom until I had kids" (or something like that). Isn't that the truth. But honest--you are a wonderful mom.
HUGS,
your mom
PS If the tables were turned I would chose you and Rick for my parents-as long as I could have two moms as mine was an awesome mom too.
Post a Comment