I had been thinking about doing it for a while. Rick and I had talked about it and I had gone into the store for more information, but hadn't gone through with it. Until Saturday.
We went to the mall so the kids could play and on our way to the playground, Addison got her ears pierced!
She did such a great job holding still. They pierced both ears at the same time, which helped. Addison cried for a few minutes and then wanted to keep looking in the mirror at her new earrings.
She loves them and invites everyone to look at her "ewrengs".
Friday, November 19, 2010
Ear piercing!
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Josie has that same shirt!! And how cute is she!! She is a little girl J.L!! What happened to "Baby Addison"?!
Post a Comment