The house was quiet which could only mean one thing. Trouble. Addison has a nack for finding (and reaching) things she shouldn't be. She found the one small container of black eyeliner I have and, well, you can see what she did. You'd think I would have learned my lesson from the last time, wouldn't you?This eyeliner and brush are what I had left out to paint on Mcayden's cat and whiskers, for Halloween. They were tucked snugly against the mirror, on the far side of the counter, where little hands could not reach. Well, that was a joke. These little hands know how to reach and get into anything they want. I swear, she has built-in-Inspector-Gadget-extenda-arms.
Lesson learned? Well, I hope so. My make up (or what's left of it) is securly locked in my bathroom cabinet,on the top shelf, high enough that hopefully even little extenda-arm girl can't reach.


0 comments:
Post a Comment