Saturday, October 25, 2008

Church Halloween Carnival

Our ward had a Halloween carnival on Saturday night. They had all kinds of fun games set up around the gym and fun prizes and candy! Mcayden did an awesome job at the bean bag toss, the darts and the penny toss. He won some fun prizes. He loved doing the "cake walk" and won a cookie both times. He was in sugar heaven.Towards the end of the carnival, they had a parade for the kids and gave out awards for different costumes.

I was a doctor, Rick said he was the "adult supervision" and Addison was Pooh-Bear dressed as a honey bee.

1 comments:

KWit said...

How fun. We have our wards on Wednesday. I'm excited! Can't decide on Mitchel's outfit. Either Bob the Builder. He's got the tool belt and everything. Or I was going to be a little funny and do dress him up like he's on "strike" since there has been so many around here. But I think I might get some great lectures with that one! he he makes it tempting though.