I find myself making plans and play out how things will go, in my mind. Unfortunately it often backfires and what I imagined is quite different from the reality. Like how it was going to be trick-or-treating this year. I imagined Mcayden dressed in his little fireman costume, wearing his hat and happily stashing away the candy in his bag and smiling for some great photos.
The reality was that Mcayden refused to wear his hat, woudn't smile for any pictures and wanted to eat every piece of candy as it was handed to him. He threw a fit when we would tell him the candy needed to go in his bag until we got home.
Even though it didn't go as smoothly as I had imagined, we did have fun. Mike, Charity and Kadon were with us and Mcayden and Kadon had fun trick-or-treating together. Kadon made us laugh, as he loaded up his pumpkin bucket with goodies. We were glad the boys were able to be together this Halloween.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Trick-or-Treat!
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment