Monday, October 27, 2008

Something From the Farm

I love this time of year. I love the cool air. I love the smell of pumpkins and cinnamon. I love making yummy soups. I love picking out pumpkins and running through corn mazes. I love going to haunted houses and clinging onto Rick. I love the candy at Halloween (a little too much). I love costumes and costume parties. I love that Rick cleans out the pumpkins (my least favorite part) and we make jack-o-lanterns together every year. I love that we get to snuggle up a little more under the covers to stay warm. I love it all!

We really like supporting local farmers and have bought our pumpkins directly from farms since we got married. So, this year we went to a local farm called, "Something From the Farm". Mcayden pulled the wagon around as we hunted for "the perfect pumpkins". There sure seemed to be a lot of green pumpkins this year.

2 comments:

KWit said...

he he love the picture of you and Rick!

Carrie said...

check your photography skills out! Nice picture with the pumpking and focus! Oh ya--you guys look adorable.