Monday, November 10, 2008
Tutu
I wanted to take pictures of Addison in a little tutu, so Julie and I went shopping for one! We were successful! The fourth store we checked had one and it was just what I was looking for! I will take (and post) more pictures of her in it, but wanted to post a couple that I shot. I love taking pictures of the kids, especially when we get some great shots. I'm glad Addison doesn't mind being my little baby model.
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Darling pics. Makes me want another baby. I love seeing them grow (wish it were in person). Give them a hug and a squeeze from us.
You are always so busy. I am so impressed how you keep up with it all. Miss you!
Oh how I love TUTUS! She looks adorable.
Seriously impressed with how good you're getting with that camera, chick!
Post a Comment