Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Would You Like Some Salt With That?

A couple of weekends ago, Rick and I went to dinner at the Melting Pot and we bought some of their Garlic & Wine Seasoning. It's kind of like a "Season All" that goes well on salad, potatoes, etc. Well, to make a long story short, Mcayden was having dinner after Rick and I had finished. Rick and I were both upstairs and then I heard Rick walk downstairs followed by, "Oh, no. No. No." He came back upstairs and asked, "Do you remember the bottle of seasoning we just bought at the Melting Pot? ..."(See picture below.)

Yeah, it's all gone. Mcayden decided to try some and ended up dumping the entire bottle on his dinner. We actually thought it was pretty funny. This is a picure of exactly how much Mcayden had poured on his plate.

0 comments: