Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Tea Party... For Moi?!

For my 31st birthday, my sister, Cindy, invited me to a birthday tea party--in my honor! It was incredible. Beautiful. Amazing.
I must share.
It was a very, very special birthday, indeed.
Two of my friends came to the tea party--we all had so much fun!
(Bec & Charity, thank you so much for coming! It was so fun to see you!)

The invitation I was sent ...


Beautiful decorations with white daises (my favorite) and butterflies...


Delicious teas (Black cherry herbal), Lavender (blooming tea) and Wassail.


Wonderful food (quiche, cucumber tea sandwiches, scones with clotted cream, chicken salad in pita bread).... Can I have "thirds"?


A beautiful table setting, unique place cards, fine china, gold pumpkin candles, a bouquet of daises (which she went to the ends of the earth to find for this late November birthday)...


31 mini chocolate cupcakes...(I love, love, love cupcakes!)
My beautiful sister, and event planner...


My wonderful mom and co-hostess...
and the guest's party gift (a giant chocolate cupcake with a flower stick/sucker on a gold plate).

It was such a fun, unique, special birthday party! I loved it!! Everything was just beautiful and so fun! Thank you so much, Cindy!
So, Cindy, are you busy next year?

1 comments:

KWit said...

Oh that is so sweet and beautiful. What sweet and darling mom and sister you have! Glad you felt so special and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry it's a little late!!!