I was first introduced to Scentsy, while living in WA State and I fell in love. I hosted a party and bought warmers for my myself, my mom and my mother-in-law. I also stocked up on Scentsy Room Sprays and have one in each bathroom, the car and Mcayden's room. My friend Kristen and I are strong believers that they are a diaper bag necessity! Her Scentsy spray saved us from dieing a slow and miserable death by a killer diaper.
Our home smells great and I can change the scents whenever I want. And, now that I have kids, I appreciate the safety factor. The wax only gets warmer than body heat so it won't burn you, or those little "Curious Georges" living in your house.In November, my sis-in-law suggested I become a consultant. I love the stuff, Rick loves the stuff, etc. etc. so why not?
So, all of you wonderful blog readers, if you haven't heard about Scentsy Wickless Candles before--check out my Scentsy website.
You can contact me directly when you want to buy something or you can just place your order online, through my site. If you have any questions, let me know!
And have a SCENTsational day!


0 comments:
Post a Comment