So, we went to Costco and I took in my receipts from the post office, so I could be reimbursed (as I was told to by a Costco Manager). *See my post from Monday Dec. 2* Well, when we went in tonight, I was told (by another manager) I would have to take it up with the post office, because I was the only person in the whole world who was charged more and they weren't responsible. It bothered me so bad that he didn't seem to believe me and kept saying how no one else had blah blah blah. I wanted to say, "I don't like my integrity being questioned. I am an honest person, Mr. Manger Guy." I just had to stay calm and nice and now, I have to go to the post office.
Rick has warned me that the post office has ZERO customer service, but I'm going to hope for the best and I guess, expect the worse. I want my $27.00 back!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Ixnay on the Ostagepay?
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This is when you say, "I want to speak to your supervisor!" Bring out the big guns sista! I have been known to call my bff's honeymoon hotel and ask if they had found her victoria secret panties:)and they did! and they sent them to her!
Post a Comment