Just last week the temperature was about 70 degrees and sunny. Tonight, it's already -1 degree and snowy! It is crazy how the weather changes so drastically here--and so quickly.
Rick and Mcayden took advantage of the warm weather the other day and washed Rick's bike so he could take it out for a ride. They also washed my car. So nice.
Rick and Mcayden took advantage of the warm weather the other day and washed Rick's bike so he could take it out for a ride. They also washed my car. So nice.
I think it's such a funny picture of Mcayden trying to get a drink from the hose! He is such a character!

2 comments:
i'm so proud of you for using angles in your shots! love that tilt!
He is soooo cute!! I rememebered when he was helping rick wash the Yukon when Cindy and I came up.
He has always been a sweetheart!
Post a Comment