I find myself quietly praying.
Thanking God for my family.
Our friends.
Our home.
My amazing husband.
Praying for help to stay calm as I tell my little guy something for the 700th time.
Asking for help to be a good mom. A better mom.
Pleading for a moment of silence so I can finish a thought.
Pleading as I take another deep breath.
Thanking God for my baby girl's little hands and sweet giggle.
Praying (maybe slightly begging) both kids will take a nap at the same time.
Thanking God for my thoughtful friends.
Humbily asking for guidance as we make decisions for our family.
Thanking God for all the creative, inventive people who have made my life easier.
Thanking God for our family's health.
Asking for help as I go about the day. Little things here and there.
I find myself quietly praying and
I feel humbled as the words fall from my lips.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Quietly Praying
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow Janice! This was so inspiring to read. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
ps--the link to my blog doesn't work:)
You are amazing!!! I wish I could put words together like that.
The other 2 posts won't let me get in to comment so I will comment here--that train table looks awesome, I am so glad!!
When you go to the P.O. take one of the cards with you so they can see what you are talking about.
Did you get the first persons name that you talked to at Costco? If so, talk to her again.
xoox
Post a Comment