So, here in CO., if you want to get your kid into a good pre-school, you register them nine months before school starts! Yes, N-I-N-E months.
They have this huge preschool fair in January and if you want to get in, you register right away. School starts in September.
Luckily for us, the school we want to enroll Mcayden in, opened a Tues/Thurs. afternoon class, and we were able to enroll. I went to check out the school, curriculum, etc. and am really happy we got "in". It is a Christian school-- they say a little prayer before they eat their snack and learn that Christmas is about Jesus Christ. I love that. The actual curriculum is based on "Core Curriculum" which is supposed to be great. I never thought we would have to sign up our kids for pre-school so early. I thought "those" kinds of schools were only for the elite, but I've learned. Here "those" schools are for everyone.
I'm going to take Mcayden on Monday so he can visit the school and he can stay the whole class time as a "visitor". It'll be fun.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Preschool
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment