Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stop

Stop whining. Stop saying "no". Stop asking to go to Target. Stop jumping off the coffee table. Stop dropping food on the floor for Addison. Stop eating all the marshmellows. Stop opening the fridge. Stop wiggling around when it's time to get dressed. Stop sassing me. Stop talking for just a minute. Please, stop.

Keep giving me big hugs. Keep "fixing my kisser", keep laughing hard when I tickle you, keep sharing with your sister. Keep chasing us around the house. Keep saying "I love you" and "Te amo". Keep asking Addison if she had a good nap. Keep singing your silly songs and sentances.
Keep playing with playdough and paints. Keep pulling "Bob" around the house with you. Keep talking about buses, trains and sharks. Keep whispering "Good Morning".
Do keep reminding me how thankful I am Heavenly Father blessed me with you.

*My friend Carrie inspired me to write this. Thanks for the idea, Carrie.

1 comments:

Angie said...

I love this JL! What a great idea :) I might have to steal this one from you :)