Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunshine & Lemonade

It was high time for a new "look". It has been cold and brown and dead around here. I cannot wait for spring to come. I need the fresh, cool air, colorful flowers and GREEN that I so miss. But since I can't make the grass turn green or the tulips to break through to say hello, I decided I would update my blog. I hope you enjoy the new look! It's like a little cup of sunshine and lemonade.
xox JL

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey JL! I love the new blog look :) I hope your scentsy parties went well this weekend :)

Cindy said...

Your blog is lovely. I am on cindy's comuter and there is no music. Havve you taken it off. Your colors are beautiful.
Thank you very much for adding my web site Get It Together Organizing!! Your support is much appreciated!!!

HUGS, Mom