Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Biz!












So, it's official, we are in business! This is our business name/logo. We're so excited. Rick has been working hard and has a couple of new clients. We were brainstorming names and I kept suggesting "Chop! Chop!", but it got the thumbs down. :) We're happy with the name and logo we have now and even more happy to be up and running.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Congrats on the new business! We wish you all the best in this new adventure and we will be praying for you guys as well. The logo is so cute, I love it! We love you guys and are so excited to see you in November!
Hug all around!

CKW said...

Love the logo! Good luck on the biz. We have figured out a lot of ins and outs for insurance and things after being self employed for the last eight months. Let me know if you want to know any tricks we have learned.

Carrie said...

AWESOME! YOu guys did it quicker than I thought you would! Horray for you Rick!