Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Mcky-Doodle"

I was talking to some new friends at a "girls night out" the other night, when the subject jumped to preschool. I was surprised to learn that Mcayden will be old enough to start preschool next year. What?! I still remember preschool very well. I remember snack day on Fridays, eating honey from a fresh honeycomb, my sweet teacher, Mrs. Snow, her living room (our class room), walking through her flower garden , and eating black licorice. It's really strange to think my little boy will be the same age I clearly remember being. It makes me a tad bit sad, I have to admit. I love having my little guy home with me each day, it's just that every day I realize more and more that he is growing up and isn't going to be my little "Mcky-Doodle" forever.

1 comments:

KWit said...

I love that picture of Mcayden! I can't believe that preschool is already in thought too! WOW