Yesterday I got this children's song stuck in my head. You may know it, "There were five in a bed when the little one said, 'Roll over! Roll over!' So, they all rolled over and one fell off." It goes like that counting from ten to one and the kid's voice on the CD is one of those taunting-like voices.
So, last night Rick and I climbed into bed and I asked, "Do you know what song I have in my head?", and I proceeded to sing it. Rick was like, "No!" He paused for a second and then started singing, "Far...We've been traveling far...without a home..." Yes, Rick started singing "America" by Neil Diamond. We both started cracking up and when it would get quiet, we'd both start singing the songs again. Fortunately we both agree that "America" is a much better song to have stuck in our heads and we were able to get some sleep.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
So They All Rolled Over and One Fell Off
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment