When we moved to our new place, Mcayden got a new room and a new, twin bed. We bought really a cute car/truck comforter and wall decals, excited to surprise our little guy. We were thrilled to see that he loves his room and his new bed. It's a great jumping bed, you know.
Our night time "routine" has gone a little astray since he moved into his big bed. He is no longer trapped in and has no problem getting out of bed again and again, every night. We miss his jail... I mean his crib.
Thank goodness Addison can't climb out of her crib yet.
We're trying to apply "Super Nanny" techniques and return Mcayden to his bed without any real interaction, but he asks for hugs and kisses and gives you his little puppy dog eyes. How can you say no to that face?! So, he gets a couple extra hugs and kisses, but he still has to go to bed. Does anyone have suggestions on how to keep him in his bed? He has gotten out at least five times tonight!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
We Knew This Day Would Come
Posted by J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's why Samuel slept in his crib until he was 3 and Thomas outgrew the bassinet! I wish you well! My sister baby-proofs the room and then puts a child lock on the inside handle of the bedroom door.
Hi JL,
I have no idea. Good luck with that!
lv, Cindy
I'm no expert, but have you closed his door so he can't get out? If he plays in there, so be it, this stage WILL pass.
I am soooo glad you listened to my suggestion and didn't get him a bed at the same time Addison was born!
He is sooo precious.
HUGS
Post a Comment