"Grab your bike and slip into your alter-ego because New Belgium’s Tour de Fat will once again be meandering and pandering through 11 western cities spreading the good word about the positive societal offerings of the bicycle."
Today was the Tour de Fat in Fort Collins and talk about fun! Tour de Fat is a family-friendly bike parade where people dress up in costumes and decorate their bikes, etc. It's a fundraiser for local non-profits. I was amused by the creative costumes and bike decorations people came up with! I hope that we're able to participate next year with the kids. It was so fun. They said there were over 8,000 participants in the parade this year!
Here are some pictures...


1 comments:
Yea! I'm now officially part of your blog. I just signed up and got official.
The biking pictures are amazing. People are so creative. Great photos!
Love ya, Love your blog
Cindy
Post a Comment